Sunday 10 April 2011

Introduction to the BLOG

Dear Friends.

My name is Syed Muhammad Ahmed and this is my blog I want to introduce my blog contents in the very first post an Idea that comes into my mind when i was trying to search the specific topic of Networks and Security essentials over the network and try to get the reasonable documents and other relevant material regarding this the topic for which I tried to find is "Sensor Networks" then I decided to make such type of thing that include all the information related with Global Certification, Study Material & Troubleshooting.

So here it is guys I hope that you find this as a great platform to share your thoughts, ideas and specific views on different technologies and studies as also help others to getting all these things.

Have a good day

Take Care
Best Regards
==================
Syed Muhammad Ahmed
Cisco CCNA
ahmedccna110@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment